Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

App of the Week

Many of us own an iPod, iPhone, or iPad these days. Many of us can't live without them. I know I can't. I love my iPhone. I never thought I'd own a smart phone until I got an iPhone. I wouldn't be able to get from place to place easily without my talking GPS. I have all my contacts in there in case I need to make phone calls. I can check my work schedule. I can pay my bills and do some banking while waiting on an oil change on my car. Or even for those times (like now) I'm waiting in a waiting room, I may download some music or apps for entertainment to help make the time fly.

Did you know every week, on the App Store, they have an "App of the Week." It's a free app that you can download.

Open your App Store on your iOS device, and click on "Features" on the bottom left hand corner, and then scroll down a little and you'll see, "App of the Week."
Sometimes they are games, sometimes a productivity app, educational, an organizer, a business app, a camera app ... etc.

Also, if you are a frequent Starbucks customer, you'll see, right at the registrar a little card that says, "Pick of the week." It's another free app you can down to your iOS device by using the code on the back of that card.

There maybe some other retailers or coffee shops that participate in this, but it's always nice to be on the look out for something like this that is free. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment