Well, I can tell you I haven't printed out any coupon policies, but what I did do was download the Coupon Policy App for your iPhone and iPad. ;o) The app itself does have a pretty good list of stores right now, but if you don't see your store listed, you can request to have your store listed through the app. Pretty handy huh?
If you don't have an iOS device, we can still look up the coupon policies online. Most of them are public. Here is a list of my local stores and their links to their coupon policies:
• Acme
• Super G
• Safeway
• Target
• Walmart
• Kmart - (still looking for it, but I did find something through the All You magazine blog)
• Rite Aid
• CVS - (Unfortunately, has taken their coupon policy down)
• Walgreens
Side Note:
• Need help understanding of the "coupon lingo?" Click here.
• Beware of the fine print. I think The Krazy Coupon Lady explains the fine print best.
For any clarifications and a better understanding of your stores' policy, ask, or talk with customer service before making your way to the cash register.
Side Note:
• Need help understanding of the "coupon lingo?" Click here.
• Beware of the fine print. I think The Krazy Coupon Lady explains the fine print best.
For any clarifications and a better understanding of your stores' policy, ask, or talk with customer service before making your way to the cash register.
No comments:
Post a Comment