Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, Keep On Couponing, where I discover different ways to save with coupons. I have been researching and experimenting the last several months, mainly with one grocery store, but discovering other ways to save in other stores. I've been able to save up to as much as 60% off my total. Something to keep in mind, I'm still learning. I haven't figured out how to get anything down to $0. I am not stocking up my walk in closet to make it look like a mini mart like those on the TV show, "Extreme Couponing." I am not dumpster diving for my coupons or bothering my neighbors for their unused or unwanted coupons. I am not that extreme nor am not that frugal, but anyone can still save on a smaller scale and on a smaller level.

Throughout my blog, I will share with you the different sources I have used to help me. Hopefully you can benefit from those same sources so that you can develop your own shopping strategies and save on your next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment