Many of us out there have a furry friend or two, or three. Many some feathered ones too. We all love our pets and always want to make sure they have the best care and the best food to keep them healthy and happy.
We have two cats, who we love dearly. One is 3 and half years old and the other is about 10 years old. Our 10 year old has gone through a lot and she has been throwing up for a bit after she eats. We really think she is just eating too fast, but just in case it isn't over indulging we decided to get her Science Diet for Sensitive Stomaches. Since then, she hasn't been throwing up nearly as much, but we still keep an eye on her just in case anything changes.
In our area, the only place I've been able to find Science Diet is at Petco. Now, I never thought I'd walk into a Petco because I always thought they were very expensive. Since our poor baby was throwing up all the time, we did decide to give in and purchase there.
I signed up for a free Petco bounce card so we can take advantage of their sales and earn pals rewards, in which comes back to us in the form of coupons:
I also discovered, from time to time, I may find Science Diet manufacture coupons in the Sunday newspaper.
With the Petco coupons that come to us in the mail, and the manufacture coupons I may find in the Sunday newspaper, I can combine both and save more at Petco.
By my 2nd or 3rd trip, I decided to ask how their coupon policy works:
You can combine: the store sale, the store coupon, and a manufacture coupon all together, on one item. If there are 2 manufacture coupons for the same product, you can split it up into 2 transactions. They will only allow 1 manufacture coupon for that 1 product per transaction.
I can also (referring to the images above), use a store sale price, the $3 off Science Diet store coupon, the $2 off Science Diet manufacture coupon, AND the 10% off entire purchase coupon. Pretty sweet deal. ;o)
After learning this, I wanted to know where else I could find Petco coupons, rather then waiting for them to appear in the mail. So I started researching.
I have found Petco coupons in their circulars (received them in the mail or find them at their front door):
and (recently discovered) also found at their front doors, their savings booklet!
And you can find more coupons on the Petco website:In my research, I also noticed that Petco has a price matching program. They can price match any other competitor in your area. Just bring in the ad and they will adjust it for you. Restrictions may apply. For more information, contact your local Petco.







No comments:
Post a Comment